Breast Cancer Awareness: An Artist’s Tribute
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and it’s so important for us to keep everyone suffering from this disease in our thoughts & prayers. I feel as though everyone knows someone that has dealt with breast cancer, and I know everyone somehow knows someone afflicted with cancer of some form. Terminal illness is something that can affect anyone at any given time, and it’s not selective about the lives it threatens.
Although we can’t prevent every single illness from happening to us, we can certainly do things like exercise frequently and eat clean, whole foods as much as possible to not incite most illnesses.
I did this pink makeup look as a beauty salute, if you will, to those brave beauties dealing with this horrific disease. I hope it gives you some lightness in spirit! This look is also a salute to the AAAMMMAAAZZING cancer survivors of the world, all of them, not just breast! Be encouraged guys, with God all things are possible💜
There’s some joy in seeing something creative, even if just for 5 minutes! So, I’m thankful to provide a brief bit of relief through the arts to all those fighting against disease and sickness. Stay motivated!
This makeup look works well for:
- a date night look
- all the girlie girls who love them some pink
- or for a glam natural day look
Here’s what I used:
- Lips: MAC Plum lipliner + MAC Up the Amp Lipsticks/MAC Faux (mixed)
- Eyes: MAC Painterly paintpod (lid) + Ben Nye Magenta eyeshadow (crease & lower lashline) + MAC brown down (inner crease) with Ardell Demi Lashes
- Cheeks: Covergirl Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony (light contour) + MAC Trace Gold (highlighter)
- Brows: Rimmel London Brow Pencil
If you try this look out, tag me, I wanna see:-) Until next time, bye lovaas💋